Thursday, November 1, 2012

First Ever Blog <3

Hiya Beauts

This is my first ever blog, so I thought I'd start with a bit about myself and what kind of things you can expect to see / read about in my blogs.

Well, I am a fully qualified and experienced beauty therapist and nail technician I adore all things beauty! Love trying out new make up, new products and different nail art, and I want to share that with all you gorgeous dolls :)))

I'm going to try and stick to general high street products easily available for all, as if I was just testing / demonstrating trade only products that kind of defies the whole point lol.

I want to take requests for different make up styles and ideas for different occasions etc as well as anyone wanting some nail art demonstrations and tutorials.

I know it's a lil late lol but I have attached a pic of my little Beauts Halloween make up I did for them and If you want to know how I did just send me a lil message :)) but I will understand if its not until next year hehe, oh and one more thing my mini doll won best halloween costume :D yayyy!

Just going to apologise if there's any spelling mistakes and also if I don't manage to get it looking all pretty by the time you've read it all lol but I am new to this and I'm using my iPhone! Arghhh not a good combo for me haha xxx

Anyway beauts keep looking for more updates as hopefully I will be adding lots of pics etc tonight and bought some gorge opi nail polishes for beat breast cancer 2012 so that's going to be one of my first reviews :))

Thank you for looking lovelies <3 xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment