Thursday, November 15, 2012

Eeeek .... Eeeek .... Eeeek!

The (she said beauty) box has arrived! ....

This is just a really quick post as using my phone, I will do an in-depth review when I get on the laptop/pc.

It wasn't what I was expecting but I'm not (that) disappointed ... From reading other people's blogs on the 'she said beauty box' I realised that receiving the November box as my first box wasn't going to be great anyway as from what I can gather their boxes have been going downhill for a while and a lot of their subscribers were disappointed with their November box.

Also, on receipt of the 'dispatched' email it sent a link to have a little preview of what's in the box - just incase you're like me and impatient! Lol ... Also I have been reading some other blogs on what they received so not gonna lie had my preferences .... None of which I received haha!

Anyway, as soon as the lovely postman delivered my (hot pink) parcel, I just waned to rip it open ... But ... I was good :)) and took pictures for you lovelies at every stage!

The box it's all in is a lovely Tiffany style box with a magnetic fold, a little smaller (eek) than I was expecting, not sure why lol; and inside everything was very neatly wrapped in more hot pink tissue paper a little sticker and a nice bow <3 .... So far impressed!

Inside the tissue paper is all my items sat on a bed of straw (cute!) ... As you can see from the pics iv pictured what I've received but I'm not going to go into detail until I get on the pc and take individual pictures and give my view and opinions on them ... I just couldn't wait to show you all lol

Keep looking hunnies my review will be up later today and individual pictures and prices :))

Thank you for looking beauts xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I got this box too :) I think it's actually quite good and the hair bands are great! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try one of these beauty boxes!

    anunhealthyobsessionx.blogspot.co.uk

    X

    ReplyDelete