Friday, November 9, 2012

First Beauty Box Ordered :D

Hiya Lovlies,

How are you all today?

I have just signed up to my FIRST Beauty Box Subscription Eeeeek! Honestly, I am so excited - I'm like a Child waiting for Christmas ... and I have only just ordered it haha!

After much deliberation which company to go for, I went for 'She Said Beauty' you can find them Here - Even though I'll probably end up subscribing to all of them, this one was the most appealing for me at the moment.

Basically, you subscribe for £9 (plus £2.95 postage) a month and you receive a box with around 5 sample beauty products inside - you don't know what you will receive, which for makes it even better as I LOVE Surprises :D

Brands they work with include :

  • Yardley
  • Amy Childs
  • Palmers 
  • Comfort Zone
  • SnowBerry
  • Andrew Barton
  • Bella Pierre Cosmetics
  • Balance Me
  • St Tropez
  • Orly
And the list goes on ...... <3

Keep Looking for when the Box arrives, as you lovely beauts will be the first to see it ... expect lot's of pics hehe :))

Talk Soon xxxxx



 Ps If you're going out tonight be safe and be careful hunnies <3 xxx



1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you get in the box :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete