Saturday, November 3, 2012

Nail Art <3

Hiya lovelies :))

Hope you are well and are having a good weekend so far! I've been designing some nail art for you lovely lot to have a peek at and any favourites I will do a tutorial for! All are nice and easy to do and have been done using Barry M nail polish (3 for 2 in boots at the moment! Yay!), they can be done using any polish but Barry M has got to be my favourite high street nail polish, it's very nice and shiny and lasts!

Let me know what you think beauts <3

Ps when polishing don't forget base and top coat :))) xxx

2 comments:

  1. These are amazing, keep doing this your doing a great job, really like your blog :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are brilliant! I am loving the leopard print ones :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete