Wednesday, November 7, 2012

O.P.I Pink Of Hearts 2012

Hiya Beauties :) 

I have been so excited for this review ever since seeing it in Salon Services (trade only) Derby. I went in to stock up on beauty supplies etc and at the till sat these beauts! I fell in love! Anything pink and GLITTER I have to have! LOL ... and also, what a good cause! £2 of every sale goes to Breast Cancer Charity Coppafeel.

So what exactly is OPI Pink of Hearts?

It's a Nail Polish Duo from no other than OPI (one of my favourite Nail polish brands!) including a gorgeous shade of Pink which is called 'I think in Pink' and a gorgeous sparkly glitter called 'You Glitter Be Good To Me' Both full size 15ml Bottles.

Where Can you buy this set from? 

Well beauts its not cheap if you aren't a professional and can get it at trade price, however it IS available for retail sale and retails at £22.00 and can be bought directly from the UK distributors of OPI Lena White Click Here

Before I go on to the review I just want to talk a little more about the Charity where £2 of each sale goes ... CoppaFeel! is a Breast Cancer awareness charity that educates young people on the importance of checking their boobs regularly and knowing the signs and symptoms of breast cancer. They aim to stamp out late detection and misdiagnosis of breast cancer in order to save more lives. 47,700 women and 300 men are diagnosed with breast cancer each year in the UK.... What a horrible high number :( and also what a good thing such a huge company OPI are doing to raise awareness.
So there they are :) I'm sure you will agree they'd make lovely Christmas Stocking Fillers <3

 Everything I used ^^^^ So what I did to make it easier for you lovelies to see was, one hand with 2 coats of the pink and the other with 2 coats of the pink and then 2 coats of the glitter, so you get a better idea of the colours; oh I also added quick dry Top Coat by 'Attitude' Really cheap and a personal favourite of mine! and to finish it off I used Millennium Nails Cuticle Oil ... again, another personal favourite and not too pricey!
I also thought seen as I bought a gorgeous HOT PINK Nail art pen yesterday, why not try it out? and did a little Nail art on a practice tip, my picture unfortunately isn't that great and doesn't show how pwetty it really is :(
So here it is lovelies my first Review :)) I hope you like, and please leave a comment if you have any questions at all :) Thank you for looking and please check back soon <3

2 comments:

  1. Great nail varnishes for a great cause :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These nail varnishes look so cute together! I'm your newest follower :) Please have a look at my blog and my giveaway :)

    http://alllaboutbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete