Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Little update :))

Hey hunnies

Just a little update for you all, over the past few days I've been working really hard in getting my blog noticed and finally changing around the layout and making it look all pwetty <3
I've also compiled a looooooong list on content for the blog and its looking good :) had loads of treats delivered this morning by my lovely postman who kindly leaves parcels in a safe place for me so I don't have to go on a trek down to the sorting office lol - think he's got use to the hundreds of parcels I get delivered haha
Anyway they're all ready to be reviewed plus the opi breast cancer set which I keep meaning to do!

Here's a sneaky peek into what you can expect to be reading soon my beauts :

OPI 2012 pink of hearts set

Some gorge W7 sprinkle polishes (like nails inc but cheaper YAY!)

MUA brow palette

VIVO make up

Some bargain mineral powder make up I bought today! Can't wait to review that and you won't believe the bargain price!

Iv also got some not so much beauty related but still so Girly and cute items to blog about - especially good for Christmas!

So watch this space girlies <3 data-blogger-escaped-br="br">
And please if you haven't already would you follow my blog and ill follow back and also if you can tell all your blogger friends about me ill be very great full :)))

Night night beauts sweet dreams xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment